With fantasy draft season underway, theScore has the award-winning rankings and expert advice you need to dominate your league.
2017 Fantasy Rankings
A quick refresher on every notable player’s fantasy outlook.
Breakouts, Busts, Sleepers
- Breakout players to target
- Busts to avoid
- Sleepers to steal
- Super-deep sleepers
- Risky picks to gamble on
- Bounce-back candidates
Target or Avoid
- 8 players who will lead you to a title
- Passing attacks to target in 2017
- 5 players who’ll determine the fate of your draft
- Rushing attacks to target in 2017
- 5 offenses to avoid entirely
- Draft this guy, not that guy
- Safe players to target in the early rounds
- 5 key AFC storylines to follow
- 5 key NFC storylines to follow
- Projecting starting RBs and their handcuffs
A glimpse at what your drafts might look like, with insight on each round.
Values are based on 12-team leagues with a $200 salary cap in a standard scoring format.
Offensive Line Rankings
Breaking down all 32 offensive lines, taking into account past performance, offseason upgrades, overall depth, and the very underrated element of continuity.
Players going undrafted in many leagues who have a chance to be this year’s waiver-wire hero.
A look at stars coming back from serious injuries and how they should be approached in fantasy.
- Players you need to scout in the preseason
- Who will exceed expectations in 2017?
- Early-season schedules to exploit and avoid
- Who will finish as the No. 1 RB?
- 12-team PPR mock draft
Copyright © 2017 Score Media Ventures Inc. All rights reserved. Certain content reproduced under license.